Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Must Be Pregnant Because...

This morning I was making pancakes and after I poured the milk in I noticed that it smelled a little funny and the batter was thicker than it should be. So I smelled the milk and wasn't quite sure. I then poured a little in a cup and tasted just a bit. Note to self: If you pregnant in your first trimester DO NOT taste milk that you even think could be soured. It might have been the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. I immediately started gagging and dry heaving over the sink. I couldn't get the taste to go away either. I was frantic to find something else to drink. Ellie was sitting on the counter and kept asking if I was okay. I was finally able to get it together after some juice. You know really, I don't know if I wasn't pregnant, that I wouldn't have done exactly the same thing, it was so disgusting!!

Also, today when I was in the shower, I shaved one leg, but forgot to shave the other. Again, maybe it's not a pregnancy thing, but we'll just blame it on that.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I knew I was prego with first baby because milk made me feel sick, not even soured!! This pregnancy, it practically helped me with my morning sickness, isn't that weird??

Lele said...

OH MY SICKNESS! I'm sorry, Ann!

I think both of those things could happen to me and i'm not preggers. :)

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

Me too LeLe! I am very forgetful anyway! LOL...I could totally see me doing both not preggers! I love you Ann and can't wait to follow this pregnancy through your blog!

Ann said...

Haha-Thanks guys for the encouragement that maybe I'm not so crazy!

Melissa said...

aww ann~ yep, I remember those first smells/tastes of pregnancy--they are not fun! Sweet Ellie was checking up on you:-)

I didn't realize that Luke and Ella were so close in age. I think just three months apart!? That is neat!