Sunday, June 15, 2008




I know this is the second post in one day, but you might really thank me. On Friday Ellie, Luke, a few of our friends from church, and I all went to Bridgestreet and let the kids play in the splash pad (isn't that what those are called?) We also stopped by Bath and Body Works for their 75% off sale. It ends today! I got those wallflower plug-ins for $5 (normally $12.50). Now my house smells like pink grapefruit. (2 refills are also $5) I also love, love their moisturizing handsoap! It is my favorite because it is antibacterial and it really does leave your hands much softer than regular handsoap. And it smells so good. How could you not love that stuff? (5 for $15)


And here a few pictures of Ellie and Luke in the water. They loved it!


4 comments:

rhodes1 said...

I am hating the stupid gas prices. Seeing these pictures makes me already want to come visit again, but Scott and I HAVE to stay here for a while to save some money. Yuck. Anyway...such cute pictures. And, sad, I missed the B & B sale!

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

That looks so fun! I will def. be taking Brylee next week when we are in..is Ellie potty trained?

Unknown said...

MY MOM AND I WENT TO THAT SALE TOO!! I got raspberry body splash and pineapple shower gell. :) We were also getting a birthday present for a gil from our church. :) So fun..we must have smelled everything in the store!! :) That looks like fun...glad that you enjoyed the water Ellie and Luke!
-Cousin Hollen :)

LB said...

Just to let any readers know--the above comment from Rhodes1, was actually written by me. I don't want anyone getting confused about the Scott reference:)