Monday, May 5, 2008

New Clothes






These are pictures of the latest Barber children fashions. Most of them are new clothes that Ellie got for her birthday. No, not the precious new Gymboree clothes that Diana got her. But her Tigger and Pooh t-shirt, her $8 Cinderella crocs from Wal-Mart, and this really tacky flower girl dress that mom ordered for her off the Internet, which she calls "my beautiful dress". And since Luke wants to do whatever Ellie does at this stage, you can see him wearing my high heels with his PJ's. The last picture I thought I would include is some photography by Ellie.

5 comments:

LB said...

these pictures are too funny. They make me laugh so hard. Especially Luke in his high heels. Bless his heart.

Amanda said...

Love Ellie's flower girl dress. Your mom is so smart to think of that for dress up! Luke's high heels crack me up. They are too cute!

Melissa said...

Ann...these pictures are too funny! I see so much of you in Ellie~ I had a dress similar to Ellie's growing up and I LOVED it! I wore it any chance I got:-)

The Slagleys said...

Hey Ann- I am loving that you started a blog after LB's shameless attempts to get you to! I am going to add your blog to my link list, ok? I love keeping up with what yall are doing!
Lindsey Slagley

Krista said...

Hey Ann! Just saw that you had a blog. How fun! The kids are adorable ... I can't believe how big they are getting. We are getting excited about Owen's arrival ... I am due the 14th, so we'll see when he decides to show up. I love reading how things are going for y'all in Scottsboro. Have a great day!
Love,
Krista