Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We're Having Another...

GIRL!

And we're thanking the Lord that she looks very healthy.  Ellie and I were the only ones there because Steven is very sick and couldn't come.  Luke opted out since Steven wasn't going.  It was a really special day for Ellie and me.  She is thrilled.  Luke, not so much.  I think he is just mad that Ellie was right.  Feeling incredibly blessed and grateful on this night!

Oh, that this little girl would know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge. How we love her even now and long for her to know Him!  She has already taken an irreplacable role in our family and we look forward to seeing much, much more of who God created her to be!

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.  My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."  Psalm 139:13-16

11 comments:

Mary Ann said...

YAY!!! Praise God. I'm so happy it's a girl, and that she is healthy. What a special day for the "Barber girls" - all 3 of them.

Love you,
Mary Ann

Esther Bratton said...

YIPEE! Two boys and two girls sounds pretty perfect to me. I'm sure Ellie is head over heels about the news! So excited that Charlotte will have a girlfriend in town soon!

LB said...

well, I got tears in my eyes as I read this and as I pictured this new little girl. CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!! Already trying to figure out what to do with my children when it all "goes down." As I said to Scott last night, I can't wait to see what another Barber girl is like. I am so used to Ellie being the Barber girl, so it will be fun to see a new girl personality.

shannon said...

Congratulations, Ann!

The Morrisons said...

Praise the Lord, Ann! So happy for you guys.

Lele said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm especially excited for Ellie to get a baby sister! :)

Rachel said...

So excited for you!! Congratulations! I hope your husband gets to feeling better soon!

Amy said...

Sounds like fun! Congrats!

Susan said...

Awesome, Ann! Congratulations!

Snippets of My World said...

Congrats Ann!!! So happy for y'all!

Sarah said...

Congrats, Ann! I'm sorry I haven't kept up with this pregnancy . . . life's gotten . . . full of life. . . lately.

How wonderful! Another girl! I can't wait to catch up on blog-reading and maybe even blog a little myself soon or if/when things get less . . . crazy. I've thought of you. Glad your little one is doing well!

Take care!