Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oops.

If you are in Google Reader you will see an awesome post that my mother accidentally posted to my blog.  I was on her computer last and should've signed out.  I didn't and thus the post to my blog by her.  It was a great post and I would love to take credit for it, but not mine.  

So while I'm here I will say hello and tell you that everyone is now sleeping upstairs in Luke's room.  The first night with all three in the same room didn't go quite as smoothly as the night before when Ellie was sick.  Andrew for some reason felt a little more freedom in his own bed (with the side off).  After they had been up there a little while, Ellie yelled, "Andrew is going to the playroom!"  So we have worked out some kinks and they are all doing much better. 

I am currently working on a Mexican chicken casserole for dinner that I'm thinking by the looks of it, I will probably feel the need to share with you.  I also cannot stop eating this stuff that I bought yesterday at the grocery store.  In a small town there are not a lot of grocery store options to choose from...oh, to have a Publix, or better yet, Trader Joe's...although it is probably for the best, because I would more than likely spend more money than I should.  Anyway, I found this salsa yesterday at Wally world and I can't stop eating it.  It's not super mild, but not super hot.  I like a little kick-I think I got that from my Albuquerque days.  But eat it with a glass of something cold nearby and you will be fine.  


And the most exciting news...tomorrow, Lord-willing I will get to take a peek at this growing baby in my tummy.  Most importantly, I am anxious to see that he/she is healthy and then, of course, to see if it is a He or a She!?  I will be back!

5 comments:

rhodes1 said...

I had no idea that was coming up! Can't wait to find out!

Laura Forman said...

Oh my, I had no idea that you are already 20 weeks!! Wow..can't wait to hear the news!! :)

Amy said...

Looking forward to finding out more about the baby, too, but I'm actually commenting to say I also recently discovered the Salsa Verde you pictured. I love it, too! :-) Do share the recipe you're working on!

Angie said...

Oh boy!! That's exciting!!

Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yay Ann, I didn't realize you were already so close to finding out what the baby's gender is..how exciting!