Friday, March 5, 2010

Today...

I threw my crew in the car and drove to get Ada so she could help us enjoy the long-awaited, gorgeous weather.

I left this inside...
And this...
For a little of this...

And a lot of this...

And then after an art break...
Some of this...
I am starting to get spoiled. Steven arranged for Sarah to keep all three again and we had a night out in Huntsville. This is three times in two months. A huge thank you, Sarah!! Andrew wasn't so nice about going to bed. --He has just cut two molars, and one of the pointy teeth(what are they called-incisors, maybe?) He is working on the other two molars and the other pointy one and the front top two. (8 total in case you lost count)-- I was kind of mad with him until I saw the pictures Sarah took while I was gone.

"What?? Was there a problem?"

6 comments:

Sarah said...

It's a small thing, but I love seeing your laundry couch and your kitchen counters full of stuff. . . ahhh, very encouraging! Thanks for showing what you had to say no to in order to say yes to your kids' fun day!

rhodes1 said...

I must confess I originally planned on including a most stressful moments list, but then decided I would just focus on the good. Besides, no matter how stressful it gets, they sure are cute.

Elizabeth said...

I agree with Sarah(rhodes1). The cuteness is way off the charts - and the little arms doing all that hugging. Healing balm for the soul. Near.

Amy said...

Great pics! I love the one with Luke aiming the water gun. Cute kiddos! :-)

Brittany said...

i finally added your blog to my "fellow bloggers" so it shows up on my side when you post new pages! and I am loving it. I wish I knew your kids & that we could watch them so you and steve could go out on the town more often! glad you are doing well! miss you!

jenniferhs said...

It honestly thrills my heart to see that someone other than me sometimes leaves dishes and laundry until later...."Later" is a relative term.