Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Want One!

No, not another baby. Just a camera like Sarah's so I can get great pictures of the babies I already have. She was playing around with her camera today and this is what happened...












It makes my kids look cute even when they have dried macaroni-n-cheese on their faces.

P.S. We survived the shots yesterday. As I had guessed, Luke did the worst (by far), Ellie did the best. Luke seriously had a panic attack. Tonight in the bath, he realized his little round band-aid had come off and was sobbing "I wost my shot, I wost my shot"

5 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Oh what great pictures! The kids are just precious! Hey, you should look for a used camera...people upgrade all the time and sell the one they have! Check Craigslist, etc. I have the Nikon D60 and love it. But, the D40 can be bought at a huge discount because it's an earlier model!

Mary Ann said...

What can I say? The pictures are too cute. Thanks so much for posting them. So cute what Luke said about losing his shot.

alex&stacey said...

So sweet - I know what you mean about a great camera...so worth the investment in the long run! I hope ya'll are doing well and oh my word is Andrew a cutie pie!

Kate Rhodes said...

ahh... i miss ellie & luke & andrew so much!

Sarah said...

Ann, just a thought: those fancy, expensive cameras are only as good as the person behind them. I know, because my hubby has an even fancier one than the Rebel and I can NEVER get good pics with it, because I have no idea what I'm doing.

Though one great thing about those cameras is that they are SO fast, and that's key when taking pics of little ones, isn't it? Anyway, I see it more as a compliment to your sis's eye and skill. It really can be hit and miss to get good pics otherwise.

We had "only" Case's fancy cam for a few years before I broke down and begged him for a point-and-shoot one so I could get a few pics that weren't out of focus and whatnot. I have been so happy to have my little one that I can handle (plus, it is MUCH smaller!).

Anyway, great pics of you and your little ones. If only we had photographers to follow us around all day, right? (Wait a minute' what am I saying? That would horrify most of my friends and family . . . and myself, to be honest.:)