Friday, October 17, 2008

Second Post for Today-Luke's Haircut

I just finished my 7 random things, so please keep reading after these pictures if you are just dying to read 7 things about me. I am pretty tired, but I have to show you what Luke's haircut was like today. I know it is almost cruel to take pictures when he is being so traumatized, but I really wanted this on camera. I mentioned awhile back how he hates haircuts, but today I think was the worst. He absolutely 100% knows where we are going and flipped out when we walked in the door. Usually, he just buries his face in my shoulder and doesn't start screaming until we are in the chair. But today it started as soon as we got there. We had to wait awhile, so he calmed down a little and even enjoyed a sucker for a little bit. As you will see in some of the pictures, Ellie felt pretty big today. She has discovered that she does like haircuts and kept reminding Luke of that. She was very sweet to him though, and would repeat the things mom and I said to him in a very soft voice, while rubbing his arm and calling him "sweetie".


5 comments:

Hollen said...

AWWWWW! LOL He looks so pitiful! LOL I wonder why he is so scared of haircuts????

nurseheather said...

oh too sad but so great that you captured it on film. my kids love haircuts probably because i rave about how cute they are later. hopefully he'll outgrow it

Amy said...

Wow--what a tough day for Luke! Cute pics, though.

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

Bless his heart!! And with Eddie the Barber..how could he go wrong?? Hope it gets better..but good job Ellie being so supportive!

Lindsey said...

that boy is too cute!! go check out my blog post for today...you've been tagged.