Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Five Quirks

Okay, I have been tagged again, by my college friend, Lindsey. This is hard stuff!

1. I am actually going to steal one of Lindsey's because it is that freaky! I had never seen a picture of an animal with human characteristics, but now I have and it is so wrong. I am not going to post it here, because it is so wierd, but mainly because I am lazy. You can click on Lindsey's name and look at it on her blog if you are curious.

2. My mother has a set of sterling silver that we have always used on special occasions (Thanksgiving, Christmas) and I have never liked the taste of it. As beautiful as it is, I have always preferred a regular fork because of the funny taste.

3. It bothers me when people are critical of something that they have never been through or experienced. Until you have walked in someone's shoes, you can't know exactly what it is like. I didn't always feel like this, the Lord has taught me a few lessons the hard way.

4. You know when you're in a movie theater and the preview ends and it gets quiet for a few moments? It makes me crazy when you can hear everyone munching their popcorn all at once.

5. And I don't know if this is really a quirk, because I'm sure it drives everyone in the world crazy, but we have been getting a lot of solicitor calls lately. And they are all around the dinner hour. What in the world are these people thinking? Last week when Ellie had a stomach virus she threw up on our new guest bedroom carpet (and I was trying to get dinner ready). We seriously got about 5 calls within 45 min. I finally answered one and started telling this poor guy (who probably just needs a job) about her stomach virus and how I was pregnant and on my hands and knees cleaning up throw-up. He just hung up, probably thinking "psycho!"

I have some pumpkin patch pictures to post, but I will do that tomorrow. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch the Biggest Loser and eat some dessert!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

ha--love these ann! the movie theater one is so interesting...i would have never thought of that but it's so true :) thanks for playing. i hope you are feeling great!!!

Laura Forman said...

okay now that is funny! i have never heard of a solictor hanging up on someone, it is always the other way around!! :)

Hollen said...

LOL That is really funny...aww poor you! I am glad that Ellie is better now! That is funny about the solicitor hanging up on you! :) We get a lot of solicitor calls too! It is very annoying!