Friday, October 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend, Brooke. Thanks, Brooke! I'm just glad it wasn't that one that was going around a long time ago where you had to list 100 facts. 7 is hard enough. Anyway...

1. I play the flute and piccolo. I haven't actually played in a really long time, but I played all through high school. (High school and several college friends know this, but not many others)
2. While we're on high school...I had a few pretty serious high school relationships. I know there are CERTAINLY exceptions to the rule, but for the most part I think they are a waste of time and they serve no purpose. (Although I absolutely believe God can take anything and use it for His glory)
3. I don't mind throwing up so much. Don't get me wrong, it isn't that I like it. I just throw up rather easily, so it's more like I'm used to it. Steven, on the other hand, hasn't thrown up since we've been married. I have never seen him get sick.
4. I have never been stung by a bee, wasp, or anything like that. It makes me kind of paranoid about it because I think surely it will happen to me before I die.
5. I do not feel like I am a picky eater at all and don't have a lot of tolerance for those who are. However, I don't care for the following: celery, olives (green or black), beets (only tried them once), and cauliflower. I'm sure there are others, that is just off the top of my head.
6. I can be rather blunt and I'm not a very sensitive person(mainly to Steven, unfortunately). Nor am I very touchy/huggy. I don't feel Steven and I are typical of most husbands and wives because he is more sensitive and is a hugger/says "I love you" quite often.
7. I guess I will end with another food fact. About what I do like. If I was going to pick my favorite meal it would probably be my dad's steak on his charcoal grill (medium rare), baked potato with butter, sour cream, cheese, and maybe a little (homeade) ranch dressing, sauteed mushrooms, and a salad with all the toppings (including that same ranch dressing)! Oh, and of course a great dessert, but there are too many to pick from. He will do this meal on special occasions and sometimes just whenever he is in the mood. Are any of my family members amening to this right now?

Now I am to tag seven more people: (no pressure) Mom, Sarah, Kate, LB (I know you did the 100 things before, so only if you feel like it), Esther, Lele, Stacey

1 comment:

Hollen said...

HAHAHAHA! That is really cool! :)