Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not Too Much to Say

Are you all as over this winter weather as I am? This afternoon, Ellie and Luke said "to heck with it" and went outside to ride their bikes after school. I think Ellie was in a bit of denial as she insisted on wearing her flip-flops. And if you are anywhere near the South you know today wasn't flip-flop weather.

There isn't much too tell. We made it to Laura Beth's and back to see the newest addition to the Moore household. He is too, too much. That little body, and face, and hair. I could eat him with a spoon.


We've been watching a little bit of the Olympics. Ellie and Luke were watching it with me for a little while before bed tonight. It was the skiing where they ski up the ramp and then fly into the air and do like a thousand flips before they miraculously make it back to the ground without landing on their neck. Ellie says, "Wow, how do they do that? That is sooo scary!" Luke says, "Yeah, that is sooo scary (because he repeats everything Ellie says). He gots to be careful."
I told them I agreed with everything they said.

I am trying, trying to get our camera fixed. I called the Target warranty number today, and they transferred me to the Kodak place. I could barely understand the lady I spoke with and she was going over all the things that could be wrong with the camera. I had to take the battery out, try and charge it again, try another plug, wait for awhile. A few times I wanted to say, "I promise it is broken." But I knew as soon as I said that it would work again. So now I'm waiting on them to send me info. on where to send the camera. But tonight I got a message from the Target company saying they had some trouble with my e-mail. I know you were dying to know all that. What I am trying to say is(mainly for family wanting pictures), I'm working on it. But it is still going to be a few more weeks, I'm afraid.

And I finally have a completed sewing project that I am excited to show. It's a very easy, very cute little summer dress. If only my camera would work and it would get warm...

**These are some additions. After I posted this, I checked my e-mail and mom had sent me some pictures from the trip.**

Andrew and John's first introduction

John wasn't too impressed.


And for the first time...all Five!



Again, John was less than thrilled and Andrew was just happy to have his roll.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Claire wore her flip flops today, too, and no coat or sweater either, and it was COLD here, too! The other day, it was hailing/snowing and she went out without a coat and played in the wetness and mud for a good 30 or more minutes, and came in freezing and soaking. But it doesn't seem to bother her.

I'm with you--ready for it to warm up and *stay* warm!

Jodie said...

I can't get over how Ellie and Luke look like a miniature Charlie and Elizabeth! Such a cute family.