Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just a Few

I'm absolutely exhausted. No energy for a big 'ol post. But in case some grandparents in Albuquerque would like some Halloween pictures, I went over to Sarah's blog, and stole these few.

Who wouldn't want this mouse in their house?

He was supposed to be Ellie's Gus-gus from Cinderella, but Ellie decided to switch to a ballerina last week after mom made her this adorable tu-tu. No sewing involved!


And I think you all remember Dash. Here he is, hair gel and all. Doesn't he look so grown-up? :(


And last but certainly not least, Raggedy Ann. Laura Beth is assuming this is the last year she will be able to decide what Ada wears. This costume came off of an old doll. Mom had to take the outfit in and have the elastic put back in.

Will try to post more pictures from the weekend after I recuperate.

P.S. Do you like the new header? Can you read the font? Kate saved the day and figured it all out for me. Thank you, thank you , Kate!!! And thanks Sarah for the pictures.

3 comments:

rhodes1 said...

Of course I don't mind if you steal. I like the new header!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness the kiddos are ADORABLE! I absolutely LOVE the Tutu and Ellies hair and sweater. That is SO PRECIOUS. Oh and Andrew and Luke are too cute for words...

Amy said...

I love the new look too! Cute pics (as always)!