Saturday, January 31, 2009

Andrew Isn't Here Yet, But...

Ellie was on her way to the hospital tonight, very pregnant, but there was still time for a quick shot. (Luke is the proud "dad")
Luke is showing us where the arm, or maybe a leg is. Her baby was having trouble staying in (unlike mine).


And now after a very quick, easy labor, we have a very large baby and a fully recovered Ellie! We have obviously been going over what will happen in the next few days quite a bit. Ellie is excited but sometimes gets a little nervous about it all. I think it is on her mind a lot, therefore the constant pretending of hospital/babies.
Here is the very real pregnant belly. And as you can see, it's starting to take on the deformed/pointed shape that it always does in the last few weeks. We're all ready to go! Yesterday I panicked a little at the state my house was in (not a good one to bring a baby and all my crazy hormones home to), so my mom and Steven answered the call and this house is cleaner than it's been in a long time (maybe ever). I guess we're ready. I will do my best to keep you posted. Thanks for prayers!

5 comments:

LB said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures!!! Too cute. And your hair looks good!! I was going to say that we could surely get your house clean before you come home.

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

Those are hilarious! And you look BEAUTIFUL!!! I know you can't wait to meet little Andrew! And yes, your hairl looks really good! You look refreshed! Prayers for you tomorrow! and happy birthday!

rhodes1 said...

Those pictures are so funny! I can't wait to get home on Wednesday!

Hollen said...

Hi! How cute and funny is that! LOL You look GREAT! Keep us posted if possible! :)
Hollen

Amy said...

Ellie and Luke are too cute! (and you look great, too). We're looking forward to seeing the real baby pictures soon!