Thursday, November 6, 2008

Prayer for Our New President

I have already had God very strongly convict my heart on the subject of praying for our new President-elect and the other leaders of our country. I am sorry to say in the past it is not something I have thought much of or remembered to do. So I am going to steal something directly from my sister's blog (thanks, LB) and ask you to please click here and read how we, as Christians, should respond to the new leadership that will soon be in power.

2 comments:

nurseheather said...

thanks for posting ann - i think it is perfect. i have witnessed some outrageous behavior stemming from people who claim to be Christian over the recent announcement and quite frankly i'm embarassed. The outcome is what it is and for that we are to move forward - i think it is wrong of us (loosely speaking of course) to judge this man before truly giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think we (loosely again) need to stand proud as a nation yet hit our knees in prayer. God knew the outcome and for that I believe I am to support. Thanks again

Hollen said...

Yeah, we should pray for him. :)