Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Looong Picture Post

Off we go...
 Nothing But Noodles-Ellie's choice

Picking an outfit
Stuffing
 Naming
 Dressing
 All done!
Play area in the mall kept these two busy while Ellie picked out an outfit at Gymboree.
One of the favorites of the day and it was free!

Later, back at home before Luke's game. 
The other cousins received little magnifying glasses from my mom.

 Andrew and John helped dad in the yard while we cheered on Luke.
 Cake and presents after the game.


 Fast forward almost a week to Easter Sunday...
 Ellie's dress was one of the projects I have been working on. 
I did not monogram it, though.  Had that done.  Would love to have a monogramming machine one day!






 One last "Happy Birthday" before next year.



Whew!  Fun and exhausting. 

By the way-I went to the doctor before on Monday morning before the all the birthday hoopla.  I received a shot and oral antibiotics for my sinus infection and was already feeling much improvement by the end of the day.  So thankful for doctors and medicine!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Will Luke still have games going on when I'm at home May 18 - 25? I would love to see one! Also, those Easter pictures are so very, very good!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Happy birthday Ellie! Her dress is just adorable - I cannot believe you have a 6 yr old! You and LB look fabulous - love you girls!

Did you have any luck at the HC yardsale?

Amy said...

As always, great pics! Love the ones in Easter clothes. :-)

Hollen said...

Ohhh, those were such cute pictures! I love the one where everyone except either John or Andrew (not sure which!) is outside, and they're all yelling. LOL :) As for you, you look gorgeous!