Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First T-Ball Game

Last night Luke had his first t-ball or is it tee-ball? game.  Anyway, it was a hoot.  Here are some pictures.  AND...a video!  Because we got a Flip Video and love, love it!!  Yea for the 4 year old Cubs. 


Like that hair?  It was windy and/or he needs a haircut!

Luke is on the far left, kicking dirt around.



I am 29 weeks pregnant.  Not much to report there.  Everything is moving along smoothly.  Except more than any other pregnancy, I feel as though the clock is ticking away and I still have so much to do.  I am spending lots of my time sewing and working on projects I am determined to get through with before this baby comes.  

By the way, this baby does have a name.  Most of you who read my blog probably already know, but we have chosen Abigail, and more than likely her middle name will be Ann.  Abigail is a Hebrew name, meaning "Joy of the Father".  We really liked the story of the Old Testament Abigail who saved her foolish husband from the wrath of David.  She is called discerning and beautiful. She also becomes David's second wife.  Hopefully our Abigail will not be into polygamy.  

I have spent a lot of my time this morning trying to figure out how to get this video on here, so now I have three little people who need some attention.   I am not very good at computer stuff.  I have decided if you blog frequently with lots of pictures, videos, and all that super cute stuff, then it must come very easy for you, and fast.  

One more thing...we are needing a stroller system this time around.  I really don't want to buy a brand new one.  Although it is looking like we might have to.  If anyone has one that is still in pretty good shape and would like to sell it, I am interested.  Just thought I would put it out there.   

3 comments:

Esther Bratton said...

Love the layout, love the pictures, and LOVE the video. I'm so glad yall got a flip and I'm extremely impressed that you figured out how to load it onto your blog! I would have no clue! I'm with you on the technology stuff; it took me ALL morning to figure out how to upload the pictures and do my blog layout...which I still don't like. Can't wait for the botanical gardens tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

first of all, that video is TOO MUCH! How cute is he!??! Second, should we ever have another little girl we've also talked about the name Abigail...for the same reason. I love the meaning too! Your background looks beautiful and I'm so excited to see the projects you're working on :)

Sarah said...

I can't believe Luke is old enough. . . where does the time go?

Don't feel badly about how long it takes to upload/figure out things--I have yet to post a single video from our flip camera that we got 10 months ago! Maybe I need a tutorial from you? I am super-technically challenged.

Thanks for posting!