Friday, June 4, 2010

While Steven Was Away

Steven did a youth camp in Arizona this entire week.  I haven't done a blog post because I didn't want to mention he was gone in case there were any crazies out there who might be interested in that information.  I didn't really have a chance to blog, well, that and the fact that he took the computer.  But things get a little crazy around here when he is gone.  We eat lots of food out of a box...


And run around the house in circles...


 Don't you want to come to our house??!!   No, seriously, I always have lots of help when Steven is away.  Kate is home for the summer.  She is a recent Auburn University graduate and we are loving having her for a short while.   In a few months she is moving to Wake Forest University to become an RUF intern.  You can read all about that here.  And I don't know that I have mentioned my sister, Sarah, moved to New Orleans.  It made us all incredibly sad, but excited for her, since living at home with her parents and spending lots of time baby-sitting my children, wasn't exactly what she had in mind after she graduated.  She is working at Starbucks, but obviously her long-term goal is to just work on and sell her artwork.  She is very talented.   But don't just take my word for it, you see for yourself.   I am adding a link to both of her shops on my sidebar.  Or if you are in reader, click on it here.  And her other shop is here.  Sorry this has taken me so long, Sarah. 

Okay, so while I have been trying to figure out this post, I have had Ellie and Luke on top of me wanting to see everything I was doing.  I can't take this many feet on me anymore, so I am going to end this post.  Have a good weekend!!  BTW-if you have never made that Jell-O no bake Oreo dessert, you should!

3 comments:

rhodes1 said...

Thanks Ann! By the way, the video says that I haven't been invited, and sadly I can't watch it!

Sarah said...

I love the video, Ann! So cute.

Hollen said...

Loved the video! Too cute! Ahhh, wish I could be there to see you guys! (BTW, we really enjoyed Uncle Steve at camp!! :))