Sunday, April 25, 2010

You've Come A Long Way, Baby



I love my girl so, so much!  I thank the Lord for these past five years.  She is the one who first made me a mama and opened up this world to me.  She brings joy and laughter to our home.  She keeps me praying for wisdom.  She is super smart.  She is an entertainer.  She loves to create and has the imagination to do it.  She is my helper.  She can fold a better shirt than her Daddy!  She loves her brothers and loves being the only sister.  She is a girl through and through.  She loves pink, all things princess, her Birthday, and presents.  I can see God shaping her little heart.  I pray more than anything that she will know Jesus and love him with every ounce of who she is.  That her life will be completely His. 
Happy Birthday, Ellie!!


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Oh Ann,
This blog post is too precious. I love what you wrote, love the pictures, and really love the little video. Cannot believe she's five.

Love,
Mary Ann

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!!! :) Ann, mom said the cake was AMAZING. I need to know details!! LOL Love you all very much!

Stephanie