Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Spiderman and His Crew


(Dates on my camera are a little off)
Just checking in.  It's late and I'm throwing some things together for our brief trip to visit Ada for her 3rd birthday.  We are leaving in the morning after a detour over to Huntsville for Andrew's 12 month doctor's appointment that is now happening when he is 18 months.  Oops.  

In case you missed the big news in the last post, because I did slip it in at the end, I am pregnant with our fourth baby.  Not feeling sick yet.  I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, but am definitely starting to wonder if maybe God is showing me grace this time around.  I have been extremely exhausted these last two days.  But I will take it over the sickness any day.   

We've been trying to stay out of the brutal heat.  Obviously very busy playing dress-up.  And Ellie is really into being "pregnant" right now, for obvious reasons.  
 Try to stay cool this weekend!

P.S.  The first picture was totally Luke's idea and the last picture was a special request by Ellie and she wanted to make sure it was on the blog. 
 

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Congratulations Ann, I'm not sure if I posted that last time or not, but if I did, Congrats again. You're a brave woman and I know God will bless you and Steven with all the energy, rest, strength, wisdom...that you need.

Esther Bratton said...

hahaha. Can't wait to show Ben the pictures of Luke dressed up! Sorry you are exhausted but glad no sickness has kicked in yet. Praying that God would grant you an "easy" pregnancy. Let me know if there is anything I can do :)

Hollen said...

Hahaha cute! :) Glad that you haven't been sick yet! That's so great! I hope it stays that way! :)