Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Highlights Part 1

Yes, we survived Christmas-just in case anyone was starting to wonder. It wipes me out, but it was so much fun. We have really been enjoying this week-Steven has been home most of it and we all love that. Also, I have pretty much been eating non-stop since the week before Christmas. Just kidding. (Kind of) I have hit the gym and it hit me back. I seriously had some trouble sleeping last night because I was so sore. I guess that's what happens when you do nothing for an entire month.

Here are some highlights in pictures from my mom's camera. I will be back with the ones from mine.

After the Christmas Eve service

One present on Christmas Eve

Ellie is the fastest, then Luke, and well, Ada wants to do it all by herself so it was awhile before she saw hers. But she does not care. It will be done by herself.


She was determined to put on her nightgown by herself as well.
It was a Toy Story kind of Christmas!




The cousins had a Christmas Eve feast of macaroni 'n' cheese, mandarin oranges, and milk.

Well, okay, one more gift.



Trying out the hand on the hip pose. Can't do it without laughing.


Will be back soon...

No comments: