Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back Already!

Can you believe it's only been a few days and I'm blogging again? I was reviewing pictures on my camera and realized there are quite a few that I should post. I know there are certain family members that would probably love to see them-Hey, Mary Ann :) Just to warn you, they will be very random!
So I found this picture on my camera. (I didn't take it, it must have been Steven) And I realized that doggie is getting some milk straight from the breast pump. Sorry if that is TMI. Also, we have found Luke a few times trying to breastfeed doggie, except he puts him up to his bellybutton.
We are getting some neighbors!!! Also, you can kind of see the project that we are working on sloooooowly. We are trying to get our screened porch painted so we can actually get it screened in. I'm dying to sit out there on a rainy summer day!
Here is the bulldozer at work. They were working for several days and Luke had a front row seat. This is Luke straight out of bed to catch the action.

First watermelon of the summer!!

My four month old. I can't resist this little guy!

Neither can Ellie.Or even little AdaOmigoodness. How cute are these two? Ada loved Andrew or just "baby" to her.


Andrew wasn't so sure. He's like "who is this chick?" And finally...this is what my living room looks like at the end of a long day. Ellie's latest game is to pretend she is making "pies". This involves tearing up lots of paper into lots of little pieces for the pie filling. Ellie's pies have also started taking over our fridge. I should've made her clean this up, but tonight I was more ready for her to go to bed than to do a clean-up battle. We'll cross that bridge in the morning when everyone is more rested.

Good night!

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Ann,

Imagine my surprise when I clicked on your blog, hoping beyond hope for some pictures, AND THERE WERE SOME! Thanks, thanks, thanks so much for posting them, and for remembering me especially in your blog as a family member wanting to see pictures. However, I know that all the other family members want to see the pictures, also.

All the children are too cute for words.

Rachel said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I love the one of Luke bottle-feeding his doggie:) You are awesome! I am so impressed with how well you are managing with three tiny ones!

Ben Finch said...

Very encouraging thanks for sharing your imperfections!

Hollen said...

YEAH!!! YOU POSTED! LOL LOL No, I know you are busy...so you have an excuse. :) LOL Ellie, Luke, and Andrew are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I can't wait to meet my new little cousin...hopefully I get to meet him at New Camp at the end of this month! LOL :) LOVE YOU ALL! Pictures of Luke looking at the bulldozers are so cute:)
Hollen

Hollen said...

Oh yeah, I forgot...too cute that Luke is trying to feed his dog! LOLLOL That is so funny. :) Hope to see you all soon! :)
Hollen