Monday, February 9, 2009

Andrew's First Week

Needless to say, I don't have a lot of time. Steven took the kids (Ellie and Luke) to breakfast, the playground, and to get Luke a haircut. Thank you, thank you to him!! So, while Andrew is sleeping I thought I would give you a quick recap of the first week of Andrew's life in pictures.

Ready to go home on a freezing cold day!

Sarah, mom, Ellie, and Luke were waiting on us at home. If you will notice, Luke thought Andrew might enjoy seeing Mater and Lightning McQueen.



Luke has been so giving of his "Cars" things. Here he thought Andrew might need his "Cars" blanket.They both love to bring him things. Here he has several blankets and a washcloth.

So, things are pretty crazy around here. I have had a lot of help and still feel very overwhelmed. Andrew is starting to wake up a little. You know, at first babies sleep constantly, but after awhile it isn't so easy to get them to sleep. He loves to nurse!! (More than either of my other two) Which is a good thing, but ties my hands so much of the time. Speaking of, it's about that time. I have missed catching up on everyone's blogs. Hope all is well with all my blogging friends!


6 comments:

LB said...

I'm so glad you posted. I am dying to get home to see him again. It's killing me.

The picture with the cars sitting on top on Andrew is priceless. Sweet Luke, sharing his favorite things with Andrew:)

Susan said...

I've been thinking about you Ann!!

nurseheather said...

thanks for finding a spare moment to post. i don't know how you do it. do the kids understand when you sit down to hold or feed andrew or do they become naughty. i'm totally looking for the down and dirty truth. i could just see my kids running amuck! he is adorable

Sarah said...

Wow, Ann! Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm sure it's not easy to do, but it really is great for those of us who think about you and wonder how you're doing.

A few things: 1) Am I to believe that the woman holding Andrew is your Mother?!? 2)You are looking great 3) You looked quite fabulous in the pictures at the hospital: were these pictures taken right after the birth? Did you freshen up, or does your hair and makeup really stay like that after (even a fast) labor? Kudos to you, if so!

Praying for you!

Hollen said...

:) That is sooo cute! I love how in the picture where Luke and Ellie are sitting on the bed with Andrew that Luke is totally playing and Ellie is totally checking him out! LOL :) Too cute. And the cars sitting on top of Andrew...LOL Also, you look GREAT in the picture that was taken in the car the day that you came home. Wow, I just realized that I have two new cousins in one month! :) Andrew and then my Uncle Glen and his girlfriend just had a baby. It is sort of a bad situation with him...considering that they are not married and stuff...but still! :)
Hollen

beckypassons said...

hey ann! glad to know everything is going well and that your delivery was so fast! andrew is such a doll! i just can't even imagine life with 3...you're such a great mom! miss you, girl!