Friday, November 19, 2010

Great Report

Just wanted to report great news from the doctor's office yesterday.  Little baby was measuring right on at 8 weeks and 3 days.  We listened to a strong heartbeat as well.  Praise the Lord!  Steven, Luke, and Ellie were with me and Luke said the baby looked like a little boat.  He also showed me the stirrups and explained that "Mom, these are for your feet to go in."  Yikes!  Maybe he's been to one too many doctor's appointments.  Hopefully no permanent damage done.  Thanks for all your kind comments and of course prayers. 

2 comments:

LB said...

hilarious. Can't wait to see ya'll.

Ashley Turnbull said...

Praise the Lord!!! So happy for you and the 4th! Hang in there - and, feed the kids WHATEVER it takes. No guilty feelings, k?

I told LB that if you girls get over here M-T or W of this week, call me and I want to meet up. Even if it's at Target for a quick coffee (kids in tow, of course!). Or stop by the house - I still have your baby clothes and can still help you w/ photos on the blog (sorry, I dropped the ball on calling you back!!!).

Let me know :-)