Thursday, July 30, 2009

Got It!

My camera is back from Birmingham!! It isn't anything superduper at all, but it does the trick. Now, my sister Sarah, on the other hand, found a Canon Rebel XSi yesterday for a steal of a deal. I don't know much about cameras at all-I just know this is a good one. While we are on Sarah, you really should check out her blog. She is a fine arts major at Auburn and I'm sure I'm a bit partial, but I think she is very talented and creative. You can look at her blog and check out her work. And if you like what you see, then check this out.

So, back to my little (what feels rather un-creative at the moment) life. But as Steven said one day as all three of our children were sitting on the couch "those are our little investments-eternal investments".

So, what have I been snapping pictures of?

We recently watched the TinkerBell movie and Ellie wanted her hair like Tinkerbells'. But with the Asian dress Kate brought her from China, she looks more like a little china doll. Hmmm...if we stick a few chopsticks in the bun we just might be set for a Halloween costume in October...

My boys-pacis and all-I don't have any goggle pictures yet. I will have to remember to show you that! Oh wait, I can't. Because Luke decided-on his own-to toss the paci!! And we have officially landed one poopy in the potty!! It was kind of an accident. He was on the potty and we left the room for a second and heard him start to cry. We came back and there it was. Even when Steven, Ellie, and I were pretty much turning cartwheels to praise him-he was still very upset by it.
I took some pictures to show you what I daydream about ALOT! I so very desperately want a swing for this spot here:
Don't you think it is so very badly calling out for one?

And maybe some rockers or chairs or a nice bench here:
And since we're just daydreaming and money isn't an object in my dreams, perhaps another swing or a chaise lounge here:
In real life, this is where all our money is going:
So that's about it. More pictures to come. Ada and LB are here and we are celebrating Ada's second birthday on Saturday. We're going all out with McDonald's and an Elmo cake!! Hope you have a good pre-weekend.

2 comments:

The Henderson Family said...

Ellie looks just like LB in that picture. Something about that exact look...

Mary Ann said...

Thanks so much for the pictures. They are wonderful!