Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oooops!

I made a slight mistake in my last post. I just checked my blog last night and after reading a few comments, I realized I had put Luke's birth weight as 9 lbs. 11 oz. Not quite true. He was 9 lbs. 1 oz. I must have hit the 1 button twice. Still a big baby, but not that big. Sorry about that! I am still waiting on a computer hook up to post some pics. In the meantime I am trying to figure out this money-saving stuff by clipping coupons and taking advantages of sales. I know lots of friends who have jumped on this bandwagon and are saving quite a bit on their groceries. I am about to check out hotcouponworld.com because and read the "newbie" section to see how to really get started. I think it can get pretty complicated and if you really know what you are doing you can spend hundreds less a month on groceries. I am not there yet, but am really itching to learn how. Again...sorry to mislead on Luke's birthweight.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

ha ha.. that's ok!! LOL I should have known his weight in the first place. LOL I can't wait to see pics of the house!!! :) I wish you were coming to AZ this week!! :( I miss you!

Esther Bratton said...

Coupons, eeks I'm horribly with them. Though, I have made some small improvements in our grocery bill by either finding recipes or making up ones that use the random things left in our frig. My new kick is Cooking Light. I am determined to get off of Paula Deen and on to health food. Ben is not quite as excited by this as me :) But we will see how it works!!

Missed seeing you at church but my fever is gone and I hope to see you this sunday!!

Unknown said...

LOL That is funny....I wish that you, Elli, and Luke could be here!! It is so great to see Uncle Steven though! :) Love you all so much!
Hollen

Unknown said...

oops....not Elli Ellie! LOL Sry!
Hollen

Sarah said...

Thanks for the comment, Ann. I was just wondering if I should be more vague about struggles and not let it all hang out (laundry and all!), but I'm glad someone appreciates that I'm not starry-eyed and devoid of problems!

Scott said...

Ann, Could you ask Steven to work his magic and get us 2 FREE tickets to the game (UGA/UA) this weekend? Thanks.