Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Breath of Fresh Air

The weather here in Alabama was wonderful today!!! It was much needed after what has seemed like a forever long, wet, cold winter. It is supposed to be rainy again tomorrow, but we'll just enjoy today for now. So instead of naps we spent the afternoon playing outside. I think it got up to around 80. We even got some new Crocs yesterday because it was high time for some new ones. (CVS -$7.99!)
And this is what little butterball did while Ellie and Luke played. He was tired after keeping us both up the night before from 3-5:30! (Not to mention the two feedings before that)

If you live in the South, I hope you've been enjoying the warm weather these last few days!

5 comments:

Sweetbabs said...

Ah what angels!!! I am wanting some warm weather here in Wisconsin but it looks like I am not going to get it this week. Someday it will be nice out right?

nurseheather said...

i'm so jealous. i'm waiting for the day we can donn our flip flops and ditch our jackets. i miss albuquerque for that reason. don't miss some of the others though. glad you got outside for your daily dose of vitamin D

Hollen said...

How cute!!! :) I love the crocs! :) It is getting warmer here...and I am not ready for that yet because winter here is like fall there...and it has been so nice and I am NOT ready for it to get to 100!! AHHH! LOL
Hollen

Stephanie said...

Ann, Andrew has grown so much!!! :) Thanks for the pics. I love them! I am happy you got to enjoy a beautiful day. Love, Stephanie

beckypassons said...

so glad things seem to be getting better! love all the pics! andrew is a doll and looks alot like luke! very sweet. we too are enjoying this nice weather! i love the spring!!